QR Code Link to This Post
Looking to hire an experienced CNC Programmer/Operator in the Fairfield County, CT area.
Please call Kevin Ramos at 845-533-5222 for further inquiry.
Essential Skills and experience
- Basic CNC milling programming experience for Fanuc control machining center. Read and amend G-Code programs where required
- Program edit, Set up & Operate in particular horizontal twin pallet 4 axis machining center
- Experience with vertical 3 axis mills
- Extensive tool setting experience
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and other documentation to enable basic programming, setting and manufacture to achieve a right first time product
- Strong problem solving skills with good practical application
- Highly motivated to improving productivity without compromise on quality
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping
- Good communication, operational and organizational skills
- Optimizes and improves the productivity and cost efficiency of repeat jobs
- Trouble-shoot production, process or mechanical problems on the floor
- Well presented with a positive, proactive and professional approach
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
- Experienced use of standard measuring systems and methodologies
- The successful candidate must be able to work on their own initiative
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
High school diploma or GED. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Other Desirable Skills
- Offline Programming experience or CADCAM knowledge and skills also desirable but not essential (MasterCam)
- CMM basic operation desirable
- Production planning/scheduling
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.