compensation: $12 per hour to start; Extra $2 per hour for Portuguese and Russian Bilingual lessons employment type: contract telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Work from home, set your own schedule and connect with adult students from 120 different countries!
We are looking for talented instructors who bring their own teaching style to make the virtual classroom come alive! This is your opportunity to build a career and earn income by teaching adult learners focused on career advancement, university placement and life long language learning for personal fulfillment.
As the official language services provider for the Beijng, Sochi, Rio and PyeongChang Olympic Games, EF has designed a platform that uses cutting edge technology to connect teachers with students from all over the world who want to learn English from a native speaker. Our instructors connect from home and succeed by accessing EF's innovative conversational lesson plans to lead classes or creating their own material.
This is the perfect opportunity for stay at home parents, students and other professionals looking to benefit from a professional growth opportunity with the world leader in online education.
We'd love to meet you if you have:
• Ability to work independently and familiarize oneself with the company's online platform through self-study materials and online support.
• Native English speaker with a Bachelor's degree in any field.
• TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification, which can be earned while on the job.
• Past experience in teaching, coaching or mentoring is preferred, but not required.
• Excellent cultural awareness, communication and motivational skills, as well as a commitment to delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Access to a headset, personal computer with webcam and stable Ethernet connection
Compensation: offers start at $12 base rate with opportunities for fee increases; an additional $2/hour for bilingual Portuguese/Russian speakers; this is an independent contractor position.